Love VLC media player? Then you’ll love this ebook that covers 8 awesome and useful guides written by Guiding Tech staff.
8 Killer VLC Media Player Guides is a collection of the 8 in-depth articles on VLC published on Guiding Tech.
Contents of this Ebook
You’ll find these guides in this ebook:
1. 15 Best VLC Media Player Keyboard Shortcuts For Using it Productively
2. How to Use VLC As a Video Cutting Tool
3. How to Use VLC Player to Convert Videos From One Format to Another
4. How to Use VLC to Stream Media and Live Camera Feed
5. How to Add Cartoon and Other Effects to a Video Using VLC Media Player
6. VLC For iOS Review: A Great Free Video Player for iPhone and iPad
7. A Detailed Review of VLC Media Player Beta for Android
8. How to Get Back DVD Playback in Windows 8 Through VLC
Why Should You Download This Ebook?
There are many benefits of buying this ebook on VLC guides:
PDF file, available offline. You don’t need the internet to refer to the guides again and again.
DRM-free file. That means you can easily upload it to your mobile phone or tablet and read it on the go.
All of our best posts on VLC at one place.
.. all this at an incredibly amazing price!
..So, What’s the Price? You Decide!
Yes, we’ve decided to leave it up to you to choose a fair price for this ebook. The default price is $0 (i.e free) but if you want to support our efforts of bringing the awesome content to you, you may consider paying. Either way, we’ll be happy if you decide to get it.
Note: When you click on the Download Now button below, you will see a pop-up where you can enter your email address, credit card details and price (All these details go through a secure https gateway). The Name a fair price box will show $0+ as the default. If you enter 0 here, you can download for free. We do hope that you will enter an amount here and consider supporting us for the hard work that went into putting these guides together. You may pay any amount, from a few cents to a few dollars. For example, if you want to pay 99 cents, just enter 0.99 in the Name a fair price box. If you want to pay, let’s say, 2 dollars then you just need to enter 2 there. Thanks, hope you find the articles useful!