Dual camera phones are the latest rage and Asus seems to have given in to the temptation of catering to the public demand as they launched the Zenfone 4 in six different variants globally. Now, Asus has also added the ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite to the lineup.
The Asus ZenFone 4 Lite has just been launched in the Philippines and is targeted at the budget smartphone segment that focuses on the selfie camera.
Apart from the selfie camera, the rest of the specs are pretty mediocre as the device runs on the quad-core Snapdragon 425 chipset.
According to an online publication from the Philippines, the ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite starts at 7,995 Philippine Pesos, which converts to roughly $156 or just above Rs 10,000.
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite starts at 7,995 Philippine Pesos, which converts to roughly $156 or just above Rs 10,000.
The device will be available in colors such as Deepsea Black, Mint Green, Rose Pink, and Sunlight Gold.
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite Specs
- Display: The device features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a 2.5D curved glass and a Bluelight filter for eye care.
- Processor: The ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite is powered by the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, which clocks at 1.4GHz, supported by the Adreno 308 GPU.
- Camera: The device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and LED Flash. On the front, it houses a 13-megapixel selfie snapper with Softlight LED flash and an aperture level of f2.0.
- Memory and Storage: The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite comes in two storage variants of 16GB and 32GB, both of which are expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. They also pack 2GB of RAM.
- Battery: It is powered by a 3000mAh battery unit and charges via a micro-USB cable.
The device runs on ZenUI 4.0 on top of Android Nougat. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack and the fingerprint sensor is embedded in the home button.
The ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite also supports 4G/LTE networks, has two sim slots and a separate microSD slot, and houses Bluetooth 4.1 and WiFi direct tech.
Let us know if you are interested in trying this new Asus device in the comments.