Apple has revealed that the new iPhone X will be making its way to India on November 3. The device will be available for pre-booking starting October 27 and will start shipping in the following weeks of November.
But, before the new device starts shipping, Apple has announced a huge price drop on the existing iPhones in India.
So, good news for all Apple enthusiasts – the time has come for you to get yourself a new iPhone.
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
The iPhone 7, 32Gb which was earlier available for Rs 56,200, will now be available for Rs 49,000.
The predecessor of recently announced iPhone 8, is now available with some welcome discount.
The iPhone 7 (32GB), which was earlier available for Rs 56,200, will now be available for Rs 49,000. And similarly, the 128GB variant saw a price drop to Rs 58,000 from its earlier price of Rs 65,200.
The iPhone 7 Plus (32GB), which was earlier available for Rs 67,300, will now be retailing for Rs 59,000 and the 128GB variant’s price has been reduced from Rs 76,200 to only Rs 68,000.
Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
The price of iPhone 6s, 32GB has come down from 46,900 to Rs 40,000.
While the iPhone 6s might be a bit older, it still makes up for a very potent smartphone.
The price of iPhone 6s, 32GB has come down from 46,900 to Rs 40,000. While the bigger 128GB storage variant of iPhone 6s will now retail for Rs 49,000 as opposed to its earlier price of Rs 55,900.
Likewise, 32GB iPhone 6s Plus will now be available for Rs 49,000 compared to Rs 56,100 earlier and the 128GB variant, which earlier was priced at Rs 65,000 will now be available for Rs 58,000.
Apple iPhone X India
For those who are looking at the absolute cutting edge of technology, Apple iPhone X is the ultimate destination.
It is definitely one the most advanced smartphones today and has features that will pave the way for innovative devices in the years to come.
iPhone X Specs
- Display: The iPhone X sports an edge-to-edge 5.8-inch OLED display (2436×1125), with 258ppi.
- Processor: Apple’s tenth-anniversary flagship is powered by their A11 processor, which is capable of processing machine learning algorithms and is built into the device with the A11 Bionic neural engine.
- Memory and Storage: The Apple iPhone X comes with 64GB and 256GB internal storage.
- Camera: Like its predecessors, the iPhone X sports a dual-lens camera setup at the rear with two 12-megapixel sensors (wide and telephoto). The front panel features a TrueDepth camera with portrait mode, similar to the rear camera.
- Battery: The device for the latest Apple flagship gets a battery unit that powers the device for two hours more than the iPhone 7. The Apple iPhone X can also be charged via a wireless charging mat called AirPower.