EA Sports has announced the FIFA Ultimate team of the week for the 29th time this season for FIFA 17 as the FUT 8th birthday celebration week is ongoing with loads of free goodies including SBCs and player packs.
FIFA 17 TOTW 29, which features players primarily from English Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga can now be accessed via the web app on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
FUT fans should keep a look at the team of the week which features Lewandowski, Gomez and Isco leading the charge for the playing XI.
Players in the Team of the Week have boosted stats than usual depending on how well they performed in the past week on the pitch, in real life.
Starting XI for TOTW 29
- GK – Benoit Costil (Stade Rennais, France): OVR 84
- LB – Filipe Luis (Atletico de Madrid, Brazil): OVR 88
- CB – Shkodran Mustafi (Arsenal, Germany): OVR 85
- RB – De Marcos (Athletic Club de Bilbao, Spain): OVR 84
- CM – Marek Hamsik (Napoli, Slovakia): OVR 88
- CM – Thomas Delaney (Werder Bremen, Denmark): OVR 81
- CM – Naby Keita (RB Leipzig, Guinea): OVR 87
- CM – Isco (Real Madrid, Spain): OVR 89
- LW – Coutinho (Liverpool, Brazil): OVR 88
- ST – Mario Gomez (VFL Wolfsburg, Germany): OVR 84
- ST – Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich, Poland): OVR 95
Substitutes for TOTW 29
- GK – Diego Alves (Valencia CF, Brazil): OVR 86
- LB – Andreas Ulmer (Red Bull Salzburg, Austria): OVR 74
- CM – Hakim Ziyech (Ajax, Holland): OVR 86
- CM – Artur Ionita (Cagliari, Moldova): OVR 81
- ST – Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace, Belgium): OVR 87
- ST – Giuseppe Rossi (RC Celta de Vigo, Italy): OVR 82
- ST – Scott Sinclair (Celtic, England): OVR 84
Reserves for TOTW 29
- LB – Andrew Considine (Aberdeen, Scotland): OVR 72
- CM – Yosuke Kashiwagi (Urawa Red Diamonds, Japan): OVR 74
- ST – Erick Torres (Houston Dynamos, Mexico): OVR 74
- ST – Ohi Omoijuanfo (Stabaek Fotball, Norway): OVR 72
- ST – Jamie Maclaren (Brisbane Roar, Australia): OVR 74
Last updated on 03 February, 2022
The above article may contain affiliate links which help support Guiding Tech. However, it does not affect our editorial integrity. The content remains unbiased and authentic.