Following last month’s Oxygen OS 4.0.3 update, OnePlus has released another OTA Nougat-based update for its flagship OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 devices which has an updated security patch from Google alongside fixes to the camera and connectivity too.
The last update by the company fixed the Wi-Fi and camera app issues faced by the users and also enhanced night time photography on the devices.
Since it’s an incremental update, not all the users will receive it today.
“For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 3T, we appreciate your active feedback and attempts to reach out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimise and improve several key areas,” the company stated.
What’s New in OxygenOS 4.1.0?
- Latest Nougat: The new OS upgrades the devices to the latest Android Nougat 7.1.1 software.
- Security Update: Security is paramount in today’s supremely connected world, the Google security patch has been updated to March 1, 2017, in the new update.
- Expanded Screenshots: The latest update adds this new feature to the OnePlus 3T and 3 devices. Users will now be able to take long screenshots — a feature seen on Xiaomi devices.
- Improved Camera Stability: Blur reduction tech has received software improvements as taking picture of moving objects becomes better alongside better video stability while recording.
- Improved Connectivity: Wi-Fi connectivity has received minor bug fixes that came with the first Nougat update and the Bluetooth connectivity has been improved too.
The flagship killer has gained a lot of loyal following worldwide and has been paying them dividends via regular OS updates. The device is third in line, after Pixel and Nexus devices, to receive Google’s March security patch.