If you are the computer guy in your family and get approached by family members and friends frequently for solving their computer issues, then you’d know that it isn’t an easy task unless you can see what exactly the computer screen is showing.
The usual solution to this is a screen sharing and remote access tool. While there are many of them available, Showmewhatswrong is something you can try out first. The reason ? It is really easy to use and doesn’t require you or the person at the other end to go through complicated steps.
All you need to do to get started is your name and email ID. Just enter it and it generates a url you need to pass on to that person. No registration is required to use this service.
How To Use ShowMeWhatsWrong Remote Access Tool
- Enter your name and email id and click Generate button.
- App will generate a unique URL.
- Pass this URL to your friends and family members via IM chat or email.
- Then they can open the URL in a browser.
- It will prompt them to enter name. When they click on start recording button, app will automatically record the screen.
- Maximum screen recording time is 5 minutes.
- When you click on stop button, screen cast will be uploaded to the server.
- The recodring will be sent automatically to your email address.
Overall this is a very handy tool to troubleshoot computer problems. Users can also record their voice while sharing screen. That can help them easily explain the exact problem to the person who’s troubleshooting.
Check out the video below to know more about it.
Last updated on 02 February, 2022
The above article may contain affiliate links which help support Guiding Tech. However, it does not affect our editorial integrity. The content remains unbiased and authentic.