Prefer watching a video rather than read an article to know a little more about tech? We’ve got that covered for you with our useful videos listed below.
Be sure to check out our channel for more awesome videos on tech, let us know what more you’d like to hear from us and what you enjoyed.
Cash in ATM? Check Using These Apps
So with the idea to help you, new tools/apps were launched using which you can track which nearby ATM is working, has cash and if the queue is long or note.
Top 21 Cool New WhatsApp Tricks You Should Check
All the tricks mentione d in the video work on the latest version of WhatsApp on Android. We have not tested it on iOS but we think most of them should work on iPhone too. Just make sure that you have the latest WhatsApp version installed, both on Android and iPhone
Google Pixel Camera Review: The Best Android Camera!
We tested the camera’s low-light and day-light capabilities in various settings at Varanasi, one of the most colorful cities in the world. Totally enjoyed doing this review.
Here’s a rundown of the camera specs:
- Back Camera: 12.3 MP with large 1.55μm pixels and f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP with 1.4µm pixels and f/2.4 aperture with fixed focus
Don’t forget to comment your views about Pixel’s camera and if it’s really the best one out there.
Top 7 Google Maps Tips and Tricks (2016)
In this video, let’s find out what else you can do with Google Maps .We talk about top 7 tips and tricks to get your started. So do make sure you use these tips on your daily commute.
9 Awesome Android Tips You Probably Don’t Know
1. Test Remote Batteries: Remote uses IR light to control the TV, which is not visible to human eyes. However, the camera sensor is sensitive to infrared light which is shown as visible red light, telling you if the batteries need to be changed or if the remote is broken.
2. Android phone accelerometer can be easily used as a lever for home DIY tasks. Just install Bubble Level from Play Store – http://goo.gl/FdTKJA
3. You can turn your Android phone into a monitor that gives you a live feed of any room. It can act as a baby monitor, security surveillance for home, shops, or office. Install Camera Stream, a free app from the Play Store, and stream the feed right on your browser. – http://goo.gl/kb1kSA
4. For people who love gaming, turn your Android into a wireless gaming controller using DroidMote app- http://goo.gl/e4r1bg. Read our guide on how to configure the app here: http://goo.gl/zLSswn
5. If your phone has an IR blaster, you can use it to control electric devices like TVs, AC, Music Systems. These phones come with a default app. But if you don’t find your device in there, here are 3 additional alternatives you can try: http://goo.gl/gwiVsB
6. Using an app like Smart Tools, you can measure approximate height and distance of an object. – http://goo.gl/nsSd4m
Last updated on 03 February, 2022
The above article may contain affiliate links which help support Guiding Tech. However, it does not affect our editorial integrity. The content remains unbiased and authentic.