OnePlus 3T was officially unveiled to the world earlier this month on November 15, and a week later — today — is set to go on sale in North America and on November 28 in Europe.
The highly rated flagship device from the OnePlus stable received a few upgrades over its predecessor — the OnePlus 3 — and is going to be one of the most sought after devices globally.
The device comes with an upgraded SoC, increased inbuilt memory, a better front camera and increased battery power.
How to Order the OnePlus 3T?
Excited to place an order for the latest offering by OnePlus? This can be done in three easy steps:
- Register for a OnePlus account here, if you don’t have one already. This can be done by using your email address, Facebook or Google account. You can login here if you’re already a registered user.
- Choose your regional store based on the country you want the device to be shipped. In case, you wish to change the shipping address after the payment for your order has been completed, contact OnePlus support here.
- The company is currently accepting two payment methods: PayPal and Credit cards. You’d be required to check if your PayPal account is topped up as PayPal Credit is only available in the US on order above $99.
It is recommended that you register and fill in your shipping details one day before the sale goes live to speed up the process, but it’s not a big problem if you already haven’t done that. Just keep in mind to review your shipping address once before checking out.
Which Variants and Colours are in Stock?
- 64 GB Soft Gold: This variant will be made available later in December, in limited quantity. Registered users will have the option to sign up for notification for as and when this variant comes back in stock.
- 64 GB Gun Metal: This variant is available today, and users can even place an order if the warehouse runs out of stock. An estimated delivery date will be shown on the product page at the time of place the order.
- 128 GB Gun Metal: This variant is available today but in limited quantity. Registered users will have the option to sign up for notification for as and when this variant comes back in stock.
Which Countries Will The Device Get Shipped To?
- North America: USA and Canada.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia and United Kingdom.
All the phone orders will receive free standard shipping on November 28, while priority shipping will be charged at a flat price. Shipping of accessories will be charged at a flat rate both for standard and priority deliveries.
Priority shipping of Gear will carry a flat rate while standard shipping rates will be judged on the weight of the delivery.
In case you’re facing issues with ordering the device or post-order, you can either contact OnePlus support or visit the company forum web page, where they’ve answered several Frequently Asked Questions.
Last updated on 03 February, 2022
The above article may contain affiliate links which help support Guiding Tech. However, it does not affect our editorial integrity. The content remains unbiased and authentic.