Vidinotes is a cool web based tool which helps you create a printable summary of a video by allowing you to take several snapshots from the video and add a title and description to each of them. The summary can be directly printed out or downloaded as a PDF file.
It’s a handy tool to create summaries of tutorial videos of cooking, exercise, how-tos etc. Whenever you need that information, instead of watching the whole video again you can quickly check out the summary.
Here’s how it works.
- Upload your video (FLV format only and should be less than 25 MB).
- Play the video in the inbuilt player..
- Capture important sequences of a video (You can capture upto 30 images per video).
- Add titles and descriptions to each screenshot.
- Give a title to the document
- Now Print the document (Ctrl+P) or save it as PDF
You can download useful YouTube videos to your PC and then make Vidinotes from them. Print it or save it as PDF and then easily share it via email.
- Create printable summary of videos by taking a screenshots and adding notes.
- No Signup required.
- Supports FLV video only and maximum file size of 25 MB.
- Capture up to 30 images per video.
- Either print directly or make a PDF file and save it on your computer.
Check out Vidinotes to create a video summary.
Last updated on 02 February, 2022
The above article may contain affiliate links which help support Guiding Tech. However, it does not affect our editorial integrity. The content remains unbiased and authentic.