Screenpresso is a feature-rich and promising screen capture tool which is available free of cost for Windows. There are lots of features in Screenpresso which make it a great alternative to leading screen capture softwares like Snagit.
Screenpresso can capture entire screen, region or window. It also shows pixels while capturing any image. It comes with an inbuilt editor which consists of many image editing options such as add shadow effect, drawing border, adding arrows, or blur any image. You can also crop or resize any image.
Right click on the Screenpresso icon on a system tray and you will find shortcuts to the available options. For taking a screenshot of a region you have to click on first option that says “Screenshot region”.
Double clicking the icon on the system tray opens the Screenpresso History. It provides drag and drop facility to directly drag and drop files into emails or Windows file explorer for quick action.
Also one of the most unique features of Screenpresso is its Twitpic integration. You can directly send any image into Twitter along with message.
- Capture entire screen, region or window.
- Show pixels while taking screenshots.
- Optional cool border and shadow effects.
- Save images in PNG, JPF, GIF, BMP formats.
- Provides screenshot history.
- Drag and drop files into email or other window file explorer.
- Send image to Twitpic.
- Send to any image editor from screenplay history.
- Crop and resize any image from Screenpresso editor.
- Adds effects such as arrow, text, blur effect inside the editor.
Download Screenpresso for capturing screenshots.
Last updated on 02 February, 2022
The above article may contain affiliate links which help support Guiding Tech. However, it does not affect our editorial integrity. The content remains unbiased and authentic.