If you use YouTube a lot along with other social networks, then, you could easily connect it to your Facebook, Twitter and Google Reader accounts to automatically share your YouTube videos and activities on them.
This is a step by step guide which show you how you can connect and automatically share YouTube videos on Facebook, Twitter and Google reader.
1. Sign in to your YouTube account.
2. On the top right, click on your username. From the drop down menu, click on “Account”.
Also on Guiding Tech
3. Your account setting page will appear. On the left pane, click on “Activity Sharing”.
4. Now first check the option “Yes, allow a selected set of my activities to be viewable”. You have to decide what activities you want to share.
Check boxes next to activity names which you want to share on social media sites. For example, if you check the box next to “Like a video” then if you like any video on YouTube, it will be shared on your other networks automatically.
Tip: If you are a frequent user of YouTube who regularly likes, comments or uploads videos then don’t check these options as it could annoy your friends on other networks. You might just want to check the “Favorite a video” option.
5. Now, click on “Connect accounts” link present next to Facebook, Twitter and Reader. For example I clicked on “Connect accounts” next to Facebook.
6. A window will appear showing connect your YouTube account to Facebook account. To connect these accounts click on “Connect” button.
7. Now you have to allow and authorize YouTube to access your Facebook news feed and Wall.
That’s it. Your both the accounts are connected. Now every time you like, comment, favorite, subscribe or upload any video, it will appear on your Facebook wall as a news feed.
How to disconnect or disable auto sharing
It’s easy, go again to activity sharing page. You will find a link to disconnect and disable auto sharing. Click on the link to perform the action.
Similarly you can connect Twitter and Google reader accounts to share your YouTube activities on these sites.