Riot Games have updated their thrilling role-playing strategy game League of Legends (LoL) with another patch which adds a practice mode to the game, giving players the ability to enhance their skills with their favourite champions.
The practice was first announced by Riot in October 2016 has finally come to life, giving players the ability to practice their champion mechanics as well as tactics in a quicker manner, without wasting time playing custom games against AI.
“At its core, Practice Tool is a place where you can train your mechanics. It’s the training gym where you can go to brush up on your Lvl1 last hitting, that early jungle gank route or your Riven mechanics. A simple, straightforward, single-player environment that lets you test out things,” the company stated.
There are loads of features available in the new practice mode including player commands, jungle commands and game commands, listed below.
The New Commands for Practice Mode
- Players will now be able to enable their cooldowns, HP, mana/energy/rage to auto-refresh.
- In addition to that, players can level up as well as lock their levels at the current experience. This is useful, for instance when you need to practice last hitting at Lvl1 damage.
- You can add as much gold as you want in order to try out new builds without waiting for it to accumulate.
- Players will also be allowed to revive anytime as well as teleport to a target location — no wasting time walking.
- Players can enable/disable turrets invulnerable, turret fire and minions too.
- Additionally, players can reset the game to get a fresh start or fast forward the game by 30 seconds so that they don’t have to wait for minions to arrive.
- Players can choose to spawn dummy targets, both allied and enemy at a given point on the map as well as remove all of them as and when you choose to.
Players will be able to respawn neutral jungle monsters as well as spawn the Dragon, as and when they wish to, in order to practice jungle without stopping for the clock.
The practice mode will be updated with new commands as per the feedback of LoL gamers and also on the new tactics introduced in further patches of the game.
The practice mode was a much-needed respite and will save time as well as help lower level players understand the game better and enhance their gameplay quicker.