Videotoolbox is a feature-rich online tool to edit videos. You can convert videos to different formats, split videos, demux files (extract audio, video, subtitles), create thumbnails, add subtitles, add audio, crop video, add watermark and merge videos using this application.
Sign up is required to use this service. Once you sign up and activate your account, you can start uploading and editing videos.
After logging in, click on File manager link given on the left pane. Browse for files and click upload button to upload the file. Videotoolbox will upload the file on its server.
Select the video by checking the box next to the name of video. Now select the action you want to perform on this tool. Click on the drop down to get list of available functions. Here in the example we selected “Add watermark”.
Add watermark wizard will open. I tried to add watermark on a video of WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg. I filled in the area, selected font family, font size and font color.
In the next step I clicked on the link “Add watermark to video”. The file was processed.
That’s it. The converted file is available to download. To download the file, just click on the file name.
Similarly you can perform other activities using this tool. There are several video tutorials available on the site to help you use the tool. Overall, it’s an excellent web based video editor.
- Online video editor.
- Supports the following file formats – 3GP, AMV, FLV, AVI, ASF,M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, VOB, WMV, MP3, JPG.
- Supports the following video codecs – DivX, Flash Video, H263, H264, MPEG-I, MPEG-II, MPEG-4, Windows Media Video 8, Xvid.
- Supports the following audio codecs – Adaptive Multi-Rate, Advanced Audio Codec (AAC), Audio Coding 3 (AC3), MP2, MP3, WAV, Windows Media Audio.
- Users can upload videos up to 300MB in file size.
- Automatically deletes all the videos older than one month.
- Video inside recent output files are hosted only for 24 hours.
- Inbuilt task manager to give you information about all the ongoing processes.
- Switch to advance mode anytime which offers more settings like ability to select codecs, resolutions and bitrates.
Visit Videotoolbox for your video editing needs.